Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I’m not going to write about my favorite photo



Cos I don’t have one, I think it’s too difficult to choose one between all the possibilities, specially now because of the new technology in photograph cameras, in the digital world is too much easier to own a camera, also everyone can publish his photos on the internet, so the quantity of pictures has increase and due to that the quality too.


So today I’m going to write about this photo, you can find it weird, the format it’s not the conventional one. My boyfriend took this picture while we were on a small winter vacation just the two of us, we were so happy that time because it’s really hard for that happen to us because of monetary or time issues.


The place is the coast, in Algarrobo, it was winter as I said before, it was almost sunset time and we were kissing when he took the picture, so what you see is our shadows reflected on the sand, you can tell the hour for the length of the shadows. Our shadows looks like a pyramid or so, I think it’s a cute picture if you know what it’s but if you don’t I think the picture doesn’t has sense.


I really like this picture because it reminds me a lot of good moments I had with my boyfriend that vacation, the day we had to go back to Santiago it was so sad because we get used to be together all day for a whole weak.


I hope we can go there again and do more photos.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I knew you were a good person deep within your heart xD
    This is so romantic. I've never been to the beach with my man XD... Hope we can go there soon <3

    ReplyDelete